Farah Tamachi a graduate of the York/Sheridan Bachelor of Graphic Design Honours Program and resides in Toronto, Canada. She is one of Canada's emerging artists and is an active member of the Toronto fine arts community. With the academic and artistic training she has received, Farah is talented and detail-oriented designer who dives headfirst into any project with no hesitation.
Farah's specialty lies in custom typography and 3D installation work. Her Typographic installation has received international attention and has her now published in works all over the globe. After that, Farah specializes mainly in print-based design, having experience designing for the Canada-Wide Science fair. Farah thoroughly believes in research-based design and enjoys hands-on analog design. With a background in painting, drawing and illustration as well, Farah is always interested in jumping into new projects and meeting new people.
PUBLISHED WORKS & PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATIONS
- 2013 - To be published in Art House Magazine (first issue to launch early 2013), Featured in Artist Gallery
- 2012 - Published in Type Spaces Book, Basheer Graphic Books Publishing (Singapore)
- 2012 - Published in Values! Trend Diary, EIGA Design (Hamburg, Germany)
- 2011 - Used as Creative Reference, Saatchi & Saatchi Shanghai (August brief, Shanghai)
- 2011 - Published in Applied Arts Magazine (November/December issue), RGD Student Awards Feature
- 2011 - RGD Student Award: Typography Award of Specialty
- 2011 - RGD Student Award: Honourable Mention for Editorial Award of Specialty
- 2011 - Emerging Artists Showcase, Arts and Letters Club of Toronto
For a résumé, references, PDF portfolio, or any other inquiries, please send an email.